Advertising Opportunities For Your Business
- Tentative bookings for display advertisements will be held for a maximum period of 5 working days, after which time the space will be released - unless advised in writing to
and approved by the Cairns Chamber of Commerce.
- Advertisement bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. If you require a payment plan, it will attract an administration fee of $70 plus gst payable upon placement of your advertising booking.
- Display advertisements of the same size and location can be booked for a minimum period of 3 months and a maximum of 12 months at a time.
- Advertisements booked but not placed will automatically be queued for the following issue. You must advise us in writing at
, if you do not wish for this to occur.
- Advertising fees will not be refunded unless cancellations are received in writing to
at least 1 month prior to the closure of bookings. Please Note: Cancellation fees may apply at time of cancellation.
- Final placement of all advertisements are at the discretion of the Cairns Chamber of Commerce. It is a requirement that all display advertisements be of a graphic design quality to uphold the integrity of the publication.
- Publication dates and booking details are correct at the time of accepting your booking - Cairns Chamber reserves the right to change these without notice when necessary.
- The Cairns Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse to write, edit or distribute any material that is or may be considered to be defamatory or misleading in any way.
- By engaging the services of the Cairns Chamber of Commerce, you agree to indemnify the Chamber against any loss or liability whatsoever or howsoever arising out of any breach of copyright or intellectual property in the material to be edited, written or distributed, or any defamatory or misleading statements or material contained therein.
- The Cairns Chamber of Commerce accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of the use of, or reliance on, this publication.
- The Cairns Chamber relies on the professional integrity of persons/businesses and is not responsible for the accuracy of notices posted. The posting of notices to this publication does not imply an endorsement on the part of the Chamber and the Chamber accepts no liability for any assumed reliance in this regard.
- The Cairns Chamber reserves the right to limit the number of notices placed in each issue and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Cairns Chamber of Commerce ABN 25 045 708 264
Back to Advertising Opportunities For Your Business