The Cairns Young Chamber have once again joined forces with James Cook University to deliver the 2017 Emerging Leaders Program which is a highly sought after Leadership Program.
Twelve participants have been chosen to take part in the program which boasts a regional capacity focus and is aimed at taking young professionals out of their comfort zone and showing them what it really means to be a remarkable leader.
Basic Program Framework Includes:
- Industry Sector Site Famils – to showcase which key industry sectors drive our economic growth
- Keynote Leadership Presentations from some of the region’s biggest and the best organisations
- Opportunity to complete a Critical Reflection Journal to qualify for advanced standing equivalent to two subjects in the James Cook University MBA Program
- Leadership Competency Training in areas such as Media, Conflict Management & Resolution, Taxation and Business Planning and many more
- Speed Mentoring Session & Formal Mentoring Partnerships
- Involvement in the Cairns Chamber of Commerce Regional Industry Leaders Program with attendance at chosen collaborative forms/workshops with industry sector groups
- Each program participant will play a key role in a community based project that will benefit the city in which they live and work
- A series of Networking & Mentoring events
2017 Emerging Leaders